Well, since I have so many blogs on myspace and they seem to be fairly popular, I figured I would join the crowd and start my own blog page. This is mainly for my own amusement, but if I can amuse someone else in the process, well, that will be fine.
I really don't have much to share for what is going on with me for the moment. It has been a very "up and down" few weeks for me, but I seem to be on an upward slant right now so that is good. I can only thank God for that. Anytime I get in a slump I know that I can cast all my cares on Him and know that He is the reason I am alive and that He is there to comfort me. When I do that, everything else seems trivial.
"For our light and monetary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:17-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment